Govcon Accountants provides interim CFO services, government contract consulting, DCAA compliant Quickbooks, and back-office solutions to government contractors nationwide. Located in Northern Virginia, Govcon Accountants works both at client sites and remotely from the accounting firm's offices.
Govcon Accountants is a specialty consulting and outsourced bookkeeping firm with a targeted focus on supporting government contractors. Our proprietary version of Quickbooks for Government Contracting provides a cost-effective DCAA solution for small and emerging government contractors. 10 Easy Steps for DCAA Compliance is our 10 hour, online individualized training/configuration system that helps small government contractors pass their DCAA audits. We provide turnkey DCAA Compliant Bookkeeping, Payroll, Time Sheets and Billing for a fixed rate fee.
What We've Achieved
- Provided interim CFO services to government contractors
- Since 2009, assisted nearly 150 government contracting clients with DCAA compliance.
- Developed a systematic, 10 hour training/configuration program, "10 Easy Steps for DCAA Compliant Quickbooks".
- Prepared annual submissions of the Incurred Cost Proposals and Provisional Billing Rates.
- Launched the first, online Help Desk serving small government contractors who are utilizing Quickbooks for DCAA Compliance.
- Published a free Webinar to demonstrate the 10 required steps to configure Quickbooks to be DCAA compliant.
- Established a DCAA Compliant Bookkeeping service with the latest cloud technology serving clients nationwide.